Friday, December 16, 2016

Fiendish Succubae shatter a Tender Heart...


If you expect the Maid Lottie to amuse you with more skittish play...well...I care not for your disappointment, for the cruelty I have suffered is beyond tolerance.

A rare flower, crushed under French Heeled Boot!

I have endured a grave treachery – the pain magnified by the perverse nature of my persecution! Sweet Mama! A tender girl can face no greater foe than one drawn from the ranks of her own jealous gender.
 
What queer fever brings forth this accusation?

Ha! Let me draw from the well off bitter experience.

Scant weeks ago I was the object of the Crown Prinz’s  favour and indulgence. I was his Personal Secretary, but - of course - my charms had demolished all professional restraint. He showered me with Regal Gift and while I sat upon his generous lap he pledged his everlasting devotion. Of course, I was under Secret Orders to foil his sordid Prussian Project, but being only human, I could not fail to be stirred by his infatuation.

Then...the arrival of those vicious harpies changed everything, and my gentle heart was broken into pieces

Hush Hush my child, and take pause, you beg.. but no, I must finish this.

The Indeceny of those bullying witches.

I recount the cruel behaviour I have endured.

---------------------------

Instance 1. Company House, London. November 15th of this year.

On arrival in the office of Josef Geldhabe the Countess Fifi mistook me for a Chaise Lounge. While kneeling by the CFO’s filing cabinet, carefully ordering his yearly accounts, I felt her Parisian rear quarters press down upon my back. Before I could register complaint her companion Lady De Monfort tossed her cape over my head.

When CFO Geldhabe stood to remonstrate, the French vixen buried her sharpened nails into my sides and began to scream. A moment later she raised her hand to her brow and fainted.

I could not free myself from under the supine body as the sharp heel of her boot was pressed tight against my tender portion. I cried so long and hard I lost consciousness.

Instance 2. Company House, London. November 16th of this year.

On the subsequent morning I skipped to my darling’s chamber full of cheer and keen to put the previous day's misfortune behind me. But as I opened the door... I was shocked to see the Crown Prinz cavorting with those hussies round the mahogany desk!

As just yesterday, it was I  - being playfully chased with horse-whip - I could not understand the sudden mis-direction of his regard.

But when I approached my Lord with gentle question, the Countess Fifi turned sharply and hissed at me with such violence I staggered back and fell into the fireplace.

My dress and wig swiflty ignited and - accompanied by the cackle of cruel laughter - I fled the room in fiery humiliation.


Instance 3. Company House, London. November 17th of this year

Again with good cheer, I....

-------------------(transcript interrupted)------------------------

Bletchley Park: ok thats enough of this...

1 comment:

  1. Shocking behaviour from those painted hussies! I hope our fair Ms Sweetlocks recovers the affections of Herr Geldhabe.

    ReplyDelete